<![CDATA[We know there are a lot of proud Kentuckians out there. Here are a few more reasons to be proud of the Bluegrass State!
- Cheeseburgers were first served in 1934 at Kaelin’s restaurant in Louisville.
- Cumberland Falls in Corbin, KY is the only waterfall in the world to regularly display a Moonbow.
- More than 100 native Kentuckians have been elected governors of other states.
- The first American performance of a Beethoven symphony was in Lexington in 1817.
- Middlesboro is the only city in the United States built within a meteor crater.