Mechanic Careers at Cardinal Carryor
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Mechanics are to ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
They will follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications, as well as troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Mechanic must be able to work independently in a field environment and shop
- Must keep work area clean and orderly and comply with all work place safety
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and other duties as assigned
- Ability to work call-in’s, overtime, or non-regular hours as needed
- Must have a good driving record
- High School Diploma or Degree is required.
- Associates degree or higher in Automotive Technology or Electronics is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to obtain powered industrial truck certification (License)
- Maintaining mechanical knowledge of products by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications, and establishing personal networks is required for this position.
- Mechanics are regularly required to remain in a stationary position, positions self to work on and under equipment, pull, ascend and traverse stairs and ladders, and transport and position tools and equipment short distances.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds safely. This position requires working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions as well as working at heights and on ladders.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click below to see our immediate openings for mechanics. Jobs may be located in Louisville, KY or Bowling, Green, KY.
BENEFITS AT CARDINAL CARRYOR
Cardinal companies offer a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Cardinal Carryor and Cardinal Integrated Systems are Equal Opportunity Employers.